Blow Molding Operator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Phoenix, AZ 85067
1. Maintain a positive and cooperative attitude with co-workers, employer, customers and suppliers.
2. Perform activities in a safe manner.
3. Must have acceptable attendance record.
4. Learn and apply quality and production standards to all customer parts that you are assigned to work on.
5. Must be able to learn and run all BMOD machines., parts, jobs, secondary and processes.
6. Proper removal and handling of parts.
7. Keep up with established job rates.
8. Log all rejects and track all production counts.
9. Ensure customer quality expectations are met.10. Assure that good parts are not being discarded.
10. Assist with on the job training of new associates when they are assigned to your area. Assist the new associates in the proper job specific methods, paperwork and safety concerns.
11. Ensure that job specific responsibilities are followed and that product is packaged per defined standards. _ _Never package questionable products. Always obtain advice from your supervisor, quality person, technician, or the floor leader.
12. Must learn and follow all applicable TS16949 quality procedures associated with BMOD production practices.
13. Perform any assigned secondary work.
14. Maintain a clean work area and perform clean up work as assigned by your supervisor. If your work area goes down, immediately start cleaning up the area until your supervisor or technician reassigns you.
15. Attend all mandatory company meetings and safety education sessions.
16. Perform any other duties as assigned.
- **1. Effective oral and written communication in the English language preferred.
2. Use reading and writing, adding and subtracting of whole numbers; following of instructions; use of fixed gauges, direct reading of instruments and similar devices where interpretation is not required.
- **1. Quality and quantity performance standards under normal supervision should be attained from three to twelve months.
2. Mechanical aptitude a plus
3. Six months manufacturing experience preferred
Tracking Code: 217144-987
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular