Apigee Technology Architect
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
PHOENIX, AZ 85067
Apigee Technology Architect
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 01-06-2016Find latest similar jobs Sign up for similar job alert!
Job ID :
2 years ago
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Technology Architect – US
Digital Integration Services– Technology Architect – US – Apigee
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Locations for this position is Phoenix, AZThese positions may require relocation and or 100% travel any where in USA
Qualifications Basic• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education• At least 7 years of experience in IT.
• Strong Java coding and Unix scripting background.
• Implementation of security – SSL, OAUTH, LDAP.
• Understanding of differences between SOA and API design.
• Design applications based on REST principals
• Develop RESTful APIs and Web service concepts
• Should be self-starting, requires little oversight and handles complex tasks
• Experience with the API Management products, preferably APIGEE
• Experience with developing and testing APIs with different security implementations.
• Knowledge of Change & Incident Management process (CMRs, etc)
• Design and develop REST based APIs leveraging Java platform
• Knowledge of node.js
• At least 3 years of experience on API Management platform, preferably Apigee Edge.
• At least 6 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 4 years of experience in Design review.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Provide end to end API design in a solution; including which business capabilities could be implemented / transformed as REST APIs
• Design and develop RESTful API capabilities on Java/.Net/node.js technologies and implement API proxies on API Management product; preferably but not limited to APIGEE, CA Layer 7, Axway Vordel etc
• Interface the product with supporting utilities like SSO, Active Directory, OAuth (like Layer 7 etc), Logging etc.
• Troubleshoot function issues reported by our customers and liaison with product vendor if required.
• Develop and maintain scripts to manage the environment.
• Testing and validation of features as required by internal customers
• Working with the product vendor on issue resolution and enhancements.
• Participate in R&D related to new requirements as presented by customers (in the gateway space).
• Support keeping the platform up-to-date and highly performant. This includes regular upgrades, new installs, bug fixes.