Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
PHOENIX, AZ 85067
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 01-07-2016Find latest similar jobs Sign up for similar job alert!
Job ID :
2 years ago
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Technology Lead – US
Contact Center , Contact Center , Contact Center model
Engineering services – Technology Lead- US – Cisco platform UCCE-Phoenix, AZ
As a Technology Lead, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Phoenix, AZ. This position may require 5% travel and or relocation.
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 3 years’ experience in Cisco UCCE (ICM,CVP, CUCM, Gateways, CUPS) implementation experience (installation, configuration)
• Exposure to Cisco modeling, Telephony, SIP Architecture, Design and Reporting tools like CUIC
• Understanding of Cross platform integration skills like integrating Cisco with Avaya/Aspect etc. is preferred
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle
• At least 3 years of experience in project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
• Experience in design and architecture review would be added advantage.
• Ability and experience to work in Agile scrum teams in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment and good client interfacing skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Experience with Contact Center domain
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.