Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
PHOENIX, AZ 85067
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 01-07-2016Find latest similar jobs Sign up for similar job alert!
Job ID :
2 years ago
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Technology Architect – US
Contact Center , Contact Center , Contact Center model
Engineering services – Technology Architect – US – Cisco platform UCCE – Phoenix, AZ
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Phoenix, AZ. This position may require 5% travel and or relocation.
QualificationsBasic •Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 4 years’ experience in Cisco UCCE (ICM,CVP, CUCM, Gateways, CUPS) implementation experience
• Exposure to Cisco modeling, Telephony, SIP Architecture, Design and Reporting tools like CUIC
• Understanding of Cross platform integration skills like integrating Cisco with Avaya/Aspect etc. is preferred
• At least 5 years of experience in project execution
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Strong Analytical skills
• Relevant experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/ mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Ability and experience to work in Agile scrum team environment and good client interfacing skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment• Analytical skills
• Experience with Contact Center domain.
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.