Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Phoenix, AZ 85067
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 05-24-2016Find latest similar jobs Sign up for similar job alert!
Job ID :
1 year ago
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Skill Set: Administration (SAP Business Objects/ SAP Data Services), ETL (SAP Data Services)
Experience: 6+ Years
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
· At least 6 years of experience in ETL and Reporting projects
· Should have worked extensively in development and maintenance projects involving SAP Data Services
· Should have Hands on experience in SAP Business Objects Administration
· Responsibilities and Areas of Expertise include a. System Monitoring; b. Report Migration in accordance with SDLC criteria; c. Enterprise Data Warehouse understanding d. Knowledge of Security models e. Utilizing Info Burst in Dev, QA and Production environment f. Understanding of Text file source systems within Sales Force and SAP h. ETL Load validation and issue management and i. Data flow migration management
· Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
· Experience in Retail, CPG and Logistics Domain.
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
· Primary Technical Skills: SAP Data Services, SAP Business Objects Administration
· Experience and background with SAP Data Services/SAP Business Objects development and administration
· Windows system admin experience
· Good understanding of Windows AD groups
· Database administration and structure understanding and skill are recommended