Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
What You’ll Do
Topgolf’s Dishwashers are responsible for washing and sanitizing all cooking pots and pans, utensils, dishes, silverware and other service items. Dishwashers are in charge of the dish pit and must ensure it remains clean, well organized and in compliance of work safety regulations. Floor cleaning and emptying the trash are also required of this position. Some light food prep work may also be required.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
How You’ll Do It
• Maintain the dish pit to ensure the highest level of safety and sanitation
• Work as a team in a fast-paced environment
What We’re Looking For
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work under the direction of the Chefs
• Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the duration of a scheduled shift
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
• Ability to stoop and bend
• Ability to work in high-temperature conditions (up to 100 degrees) for extended periods of time
• Hand coordination and dexterity for rapid production
Position Type Hourly
Address 9500 East Indian Bend Rd
Category Kitchen Hourly