RETAIL SALES & SUPERVISORY POSITIONS, POLO FACTORY STORES -
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chandler, AZ 85286
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 43 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. INVITES YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM We invite passionate and highly motivated individuals to join our team at our Chandler Location. Exciting opportunities are available. Responsibilities Enhancing & Building the Brand
- Exhibits reverence and passion for the Brand
- Supports maintenance of product presentation to brand standards
- Consistently adheres to dress and grooming guidelines Fostering Open Communication Creates excitement for the RL brand Provide clear, accurate and timely information Ask for and apply feedback to maximize performance Building Relationships Convert shoppers into repeat Ralph Lauren customers Develop and maintain open and honest relationships Create a positive and productive work environment through attitude and energy Executing Efficiently Adapt selling approach to the level of traffic on the sales floor Balance competing priorities to complete tasks on time to standard Work with urgency and consistency Nurturing Customer Relationships & Partnerships Demonstrate a passion for and knowledge of our product Identify and meet the needs of customers and team members Make decisions and suggestions that have a positive impact Analyzing Issues & Solving Problems Make The Ralph Lauren Experience exceptional for customers and team members Is open to change, applies new ideas and concepts Resolve issues quickly and ask for support Qualifications Experience
- Retail experience preferred Education
- High school graduate/equivalent preferred Physical Requirements
- Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock room and office
- Ability to operate the register and fold merchandise
- Moderate lifting and climbing required Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.