Breakfast Bar Attendant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Here’s your opportunity to “Work on the Bright Side®”! La Quinta Inns & Suites®, a leader in the hospitality industry, is seeking an outgoing and energetic Breakfast Bar Attendant to help our guests wake up on the bright side each morning. This position will clean and prepare the breakfast area by arranging the furniture, emptying the trash receptacles, making fresh coffee, and stocking the drinks, food items & other supplies according to operating standards.
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
• Must have good communication skills and be able initiate and engage in conversation with guests
• Must be organized with good attention to detail
• Must be able to visually inspect area, compare observations to standards and correct deficiencies
• Be able to obtain any locally required certifications if necessary
• Must be flexible in hours and days worked, including early mornings, weekends, and holidays
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds without assistance and up to 50 pounds with assistance
LQ Management L.L.C. provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions, and breastfeeding), marital status, registered domestic partner status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, uniformed services status, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Breakfast Attendant
Title: Breakfast Bar Attendant
Requisition ID: 150000Q2