Customer Service - Test Center Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Prometric (www.prometric.com) is the recognized global leader in technology-enabled assessment services, providing paper-and-pencil, Internet and computer-based testing solutions. It offers a fully integrated testing system that includes test development, test delivery and data management capabilities. On behalf of 600 current clients in the academic, professional, government, corporate and information technology markets, Prometric develops and/or delivers assessments through a global network of testing centers in 132 countries as well as direct to candidates via the Web.
The Test Center Manager works in a faced paced professional test center setting to ensure the integrity of our testing services by proctoring and controlling the computer based test center environment. This will include greeting candidates, verifying candidate identification, monitoring the examination process and maintaining Prometric policies and guidelines. The Test Center Manager will uphold Prometric’s standard for integrity by providing clients with a secure and clean testing location that enables our clients to pursue their testing needs in a controlled and comfortable environment.
- Plan weekly staff schedules as needed and supervise both permanent as well as temporary Test Center Administrators
- Administer and proctor test
- Assist in the hiring and training of new Test Center Administrators
- Maintain a 12 month center schedule for utilization of center open hours to meet and satisfy corporate contractual requirements
- Oversee the verification and security of test candidates
- Facilitate operational and technical support calls with the Global Help Desk
- File reports on any irregular test center situations or complaints
- Supervise test center security by ensuring all locks and security systems are properly used
- Resolve candidate and building problems to the appropriate corporate manager
- Manage quality assurance through audits or other company programs
- Engage in property management to maintain a safe and comfortable testing environment
Experience and Skills
- High School Diploma required, college experience preferred
- One to two years customer service related experience required
- Communicate effectively with the public from a position of authority
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operational and maintenance instructions
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
- Ability to multitask and handle small tools, pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation
- Capable of lifting 25 pounds
- Exposure to Microsoft windows based computer applications
- Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view testing room while proctoring
- Experience using internet browser
Available Shift(s): Mornings/Evenings: Monday through Friday with the Occasional Saturdays
- Must be flexible during days and evenings on various days and times subject to change according to demand of testing.
Prometric, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ETS, is the recognized global leader in technology-enabled testing and assessment services. Its comprehensive suite of services, including test development, test delivery and data management capabilities, allows clients to develop and launch global testing programs as well as accurately measure program results and data. Prometric reliably delivers and administers more than nine million tests a year on behalf of approximately 400 clients in the academic, professional, healthcare, government, corporate and information technology markets. It delivers tests flexibly via the Web or by utilizing a robust network of more than 10,000 test centers in 163 countries. For more information, please visit www.prometric.com
Prometric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keyword: Customer Service