Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Goodyear, AZ 85338
Cavco Industries, Inc., was founded in 1965 and is a fast growing publicly traded company that is disrupting the manufactured home industry. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Cavco is a leading designer and builder of manufactured homes, modular homes, commercial buildings, park model RV’s, and vacation cabins. We produce and sell some of the most widely recognized brand names in the industry including Fleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, Friendship Homes, Lexington Homes and Cavco Homes. The company’s insurance group, Standard Casualty, offers a wide range of insurance products for manufactured home owners and our finance subsidiary, Country Place Mortgage, offers a variety of homebuyer financing options. Our production footprint includes 20 manufactured and modular home factories across the U.S. We conduct business through more than 40 company-owned sales centers in addition to a vast network of independent retailers, community operators, builders and developers in 47 states, 6 Canadian provinces as well as Mexico and Japan.
In recognition of its innovation, quality, customer service, and long term stability, Cavco Industries was awarded the prestigious MHI Manufacturer of the Year Award for 7 consecutive years. We don’t settle for the “status quo” and continually strive for excellence.
Our employees are our biggest asset and play an integral role in meeting the needs of our customers. Come be part of a team offering many opportunities to utilize your talents in an atmosphere that supports and encourages you to realize your full potential.
Come share our story and be part of building something amazing!
We have an immediate opening for a Warranty Technicianto work out of our Goodyear, AZ location. This position is responsible for assisting customers with their warranty issues in their homes.
What Is In It For You?
- Competitive Pay
- Being valued for what you contribute
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunity for advancement
- Vehicle, expense account and main power tools supplied
- Collaboration/Team Work
- Trim-out out homes at customer site
- Application of drywall and texture
- Plumbing, electrical, flooring, repair and installation
- Complete final inspection with customer to determine any additional repairs
- Maintain truck and tools are in working order
- Maintain accurate work records and logs
- Provides customers and coworkers with a remarkable experience
- Demonstrate a good work ethic based on principles of honesty and integrity
- Performs various other job duties as assigned and needed
- Must have a good driving record
- Construction experience in repair and installation of framing, plumbing, electrical, roofing, drywall, etc.
- Ability to walk, climb and lift loads of at least 70 lbs.
- Always maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks, attention to detail and self-management
- Effective planning and organization skills
- Consistently provide excellence in Customer Service
- Strong communication skills, patience and empathetic outlook
Cavco Industries is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Requisition Number: 18-0001
Title: Warranty Technician
Post Date: 3/9/2018