Delivery Expert(07412) - 360 North Sandhill Blvd., Suite C
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mesquite, NV 89027
ABOUT THE JOB
Do you know why Domino’s Pizza hires so many drivers? Well, aside from the fact that our delicious pizza is the perfect solution for dinner for families all across the nation – we do it because we can. What do we mean by that, you ask? We mean that we offer a great flexible schedule that offers the hours you’re looking for. That means you’re free when you need to be. You’ll have plenty of time left over for school, to hang with your friends, or whatever. Even if you need a second job for some extra cash, Domino’s Pizza is the perfect place for you.
Right now Domino’s is looking for qualified drivers to staff stores in your area. We’re growing so fast it’s hard to keep up, and that means Domino’s has lots of ways for you to grow (if that’s what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it’s your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, apply online. We’re bound to have just the thing for you.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record meeting company standards as well as access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery. You should possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings.
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino’s franchise owners. From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee or Manager Corporate Operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino’s Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino’s Pizza, our people come first!
General Job Duties For All Store Team Members
· Operate all equipment.
· Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
· Prepare product.
· Receive and process telephone orders.
· Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
· Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Orientation and training provided on the job.
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
· Must be able to make correct monetary change.
· Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders. Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
· Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
· Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area.
· Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
· Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks.
· In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas.
· Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
· Fumes from food odors.
· Exposure to cornmeal dust.
· Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
· Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
· Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
· Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering product, driving and couponing.
· Talking and hearing on telephone. Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks.
· Depth perception.
· Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
· Far vision and night vision for driving.
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgements and decisions.