Tractor Trailer Driver Mesa, AZ
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mesa, AZ 85202
*Job Title: Tractor Trailer Driver
Full Time / Non-Exempt
Location: Mesa, AZ
Reports To: Branch Manager
General Summary:* This position is the pickup, transport and delivery of product by Commercial Motor vehicle with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rate (GVWR) of 26,001 pounds or more. Clean driving record and pre-employment screening required.
- Running delivery routes within the state and returning home each day in accordance with federal, state and local regulations using driving and maneuvering skills to safely control the vehicle at varying speeds and conditions, such as heavy traffic, inclement weather and tight or congested situations. Transport shuttle trailers between warehouses.
- Ensure freight is loaded in compliance with the Federal, State and company regulations and secure from movement while in transit.
- Assist in the loading and/or unloading of product as directed.
- Maintain records required for compliance with Federal and State regulations such as driver logs, mileage records, vehicle inspection reports, fuel purchase and any other records required by Federal, State or company regulations.
- Driver must possess a valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Class A with Hazmat endorsement and a current Medical Certificate in accordance with FMCSR.
- Must have successfully completed an accredited driver training school with a minimum of one year verifiable experience or have a minimum of two years verifiable experience.
- Jockey driving experience.
- Computer skills sufficient to enter required information for electronic records.
- Must be able to read and interpret road signs, maps and written directions or instructions.
- Heavy lifting.
R.E. Michel Company offers a full benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) and more coupled with opportunities for advancement. Visit our website at www.remichel.com.
R.E. Michel Company, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please Note: When you click on the Apply Online Now button below, and we hope that you do, you will be redirected to RE Michel’s Applicant Tracking site “localjobsnetwork.com” this is where you will complete your application for employment and provide a copy of your resume if required.
R.E. Michel Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran status or any other protected status.