Health Unit Coordinator - C.N.A. / Endo / FT
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mesa, AZ 85201
Provides secretarial, clerical and other related duties the nursing unit while displaying customer service skills
-Hours: 0600 to 1430
– High School Diploma/GED required
– C.N.A. License
– BLS certificate
– Knowledge of medical terminology
– Intermediate computer skills
– Ability to adapt to change
– Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties
– Ability to speak and write English language fluently.
– Technical Training or completion of formal program
– 3 years previous experience in hospital as unit secretary
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED
Job: Unit Secretary
Primary Location: Arizona-Mesa
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Days
Employer’s Job# 1800994
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.