Insurance Servicing Representative I
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mesa, AZ 85201
Provide accurate and efficient service to lenders within area of responsibility by researching loan level requests, processing various loan-related task queues and modifying policy information as required to meet productivity and quality requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Modify policies at loan level by following established guidelines and utilizing internal tracking system to update information as required and contribute to routine documentation processing workflows
- Resolve information gaps by contacting carriers and agencies as required to gather policy information and other missing data and update systems and records as appropriate
- Communicate with lenders by answering inbound service calls and researching within loan database to extract required information and provide comprehensive, timely responses to inquiries and requests
- Meet auditing requirements by accurately entering data and maintaining data integrity in loan tracking applications to minimize risk and uphold internal standards
- Complete high volume of data entry by quickly and accurately processing loan-related task queues to meet productivity and quality requirements
- Manage individual performance by setting work-related goals, tracking personal achievements and communicating with management to report on success and identify improvement strategies
- Build insurance servicing skills and knowledge by soliciting performance feedback, participating in cross-training and learning additional processes and procedures to support multiple workflows and contribute to effectiveness of team operations
- Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value can do people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
- Support National General Insurance values in personal work behaviors, decision-making, contributions and interpersonal interactions; manage own career development by soliciting feedback and valuing other perspectives
MINIMUM SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 year relevant experience
- Experience following established procedures to complete processing tasks; experience working in the banking or insurance industry
- Terminology, function and fundamental capabilities of common computer, software, information and communication technology devices, components, and concepts
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employer’s Job# J3W71C71C57R78GC584
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.