RN / OR / PT .8
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mesa, AZ 85201
Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care as assigned. Provides clinical supervision to LPNs, CNAs, and non-licensed unit personnel as assigned.
-Hours: 0630 to 1500
– ADN required, BSN preferred.
– Min. 2-3 years experience preferred.
– Licensed RN in the State of Arizona
– BLS & ACLS Certificatiom
– Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
– Adaptability to change, organizational skills
– Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED
Primary Location: Arizona-Mesa
Education Level: Associate’s Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Part Time Benefit Eligible 30-35 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Days
Employer’s Job# 1800997
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.