Psych Tech / Generations / Full Time
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mesa, AZ 85201
Provides direct patient care in the acute care setting. Communicates with Charge RN and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patient s clinical condition including vital signs, behavioral and physical symptomology. Is able to respond quickly to changes in patient s status. Is able to perform basic nursing functions under direction of Charge nurse. Provides leadership and direction to psychiatric technicians. – Licensed CNA in the State of Arizona or
– State Fingerprint Card
– BLS Certification
– Basic computer skills
– Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
– Adaptability to change, organizational skills
– Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
– Ability or organize work area and patient environment.
– Demonstrates conflict resolution skills
– Ability to implement program and education assignments
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED
Job: Clinical Support
Primary Location: Arizona-Mesa
Education Level: Technical Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Days
Employer’s Job# 1800967
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.