Clinical Operations Manager (Dialysis Experience R
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mesa, AZ 85209
DaVita is dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial Fortune 500 Company. We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven nurse leader to manage the day to day business and clinical operations of our dialysis clinic in Mesa, Arizona. DIALYSIS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
For the past 10 years DaVita has demonstrably improved clinical outcomes, continuously improving year after year. As a Clinical Operations Manager (aka Facility Administrator or “FA” internally) you will directly impact patient care as the trusted front-line clinical leader in an outpatient clinic.
As a Clinical Operations Manager you can expect:
- Patients come first. You have an opportunity to build on your relationship with your patients, while also continuously improving their health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
- Meaningful Workday – EVERY Day. You’ll go home every day knowing you are making a difference in patients’ lives and that you are developing your team to reach their full potential.
- Nights, Weekends & Holidays OFF. That means time for you and your family.
- Lead a Team. Develop, mentor and inspire a cross-functional clinical team (on average staff of 15-20) to deliver the best for our patients, teammates and community.
- Financial Management. Manage complete operation and performance of the clinic: adhere to budget, forecast expenses, manage vendor relationships, order supplies, and monitor compliance.
- Autonomy. It’s your clinic to run. You aren’t alone though. You will have the support and guidance of your director, regional peers and the greater company to help you manage your facility. We foster entrepreneurs and those who seek to continuously improve.
- Culture & Growth. Our values are not just written in a book somewhere, but are an intentional part of everything we do. As leaders, you are able to reward others for demonstrating those shared beliefs and behaviors, and in turn, we intend to do the same for you.
The shining star for our Healthcare Operations Manager should have:
- Arizona RN License
Passion for making a difference in people’s lives.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required in leading and inspiring others to great results. Experience supervising direct reports required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a dialysis nurse
We hire leaders from all industries: corporate businesses, retail, military, consulting, healthcare, we could go on… the point is we hire from diverse backgrounds and leadership/management is key.
- Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a person who “gets the right stuff done”.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common.
- Capacity to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and to influence positive outcomes.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree in related area strongly preferred
Are you ready to take ownership, drive results and experience the rewards? Take the first step at careers.davita.com.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.