Network Architect (Networks)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85670
The purpose of this task is to provide all personnel, equipment, supplies, facilities, transportation, tools, materials, supervision, and other items and non-personal services necessary to support the RCC-C
The Network Architect (Networks):
- Respond to engineering changes and modify network architectures accordingly.
- Assign, manage, register, and reclaim all Army network Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPV4) and Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPV6) space.
- Register and update network assignments with the Department of Defense (DOD) Network Information Center (NIC) and the American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN).
- Ensure registrations are current. Register all Army Autonomous System Numbers (ASN), domains, hosts and users.
- Interface with public sector Internet service providers (ISP) to answer questions regarding Army managed IP space.
- Maintain the DMVPN architecture on the NIPRNet and SIPRNet, to include VPN in support of Active Directory.
- IT I/ CND- IS;IAT level II
- CCNA, CCDA, CISSP, MCSE, MCITP Enterprise Administrator
- Security + CE or higher
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- HS +8 years’ experiences, or AA/AS +4, or BS/BA +2
- Minimum two (2) years demonstrated/practical hands-on experience working in a DoD enterprise network environment.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*******
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer – “Exceed expectations”
- Set the Example – “Be out front”
- Be Responsive – “Timing is everything”
- Persevere – “Find a way”
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual
Job Title: Network Architect (Networks)
Job Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Current DoD Secret
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS