Subject Matter Expert Support
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85670
The purpose of this task is to provide all personnel, equipment, supplies, facilities, transportation, tools, materials, supervision, and other items and non-personal services necessary to support the RCC-C
The Subject Matter Expert Support:
- Provide Tier II ITSM administrator support to the CONUS installation NECs to maintain connectivity to the ITSM systems.
- Maintain awareness of all outages including authorized service interruptions (ASIs) affecting USARCC-C managed assets, tracking customer impact, and resolution of events.
- Inform the DoDIN-A Support Analyst and the Operations Bridge Manager of outages/issues with the network IAW the Incident Management Plan/SOP.
- Provide situational awareness of events, their impact, reasons for outages, projected time to resolve, and final resolutions.
- At the COR’s request, provide a technical evaluation on the characteristics of printers, multifunction printers, scanners, and facsimiles for possible acquisition; and, when acquired by the Government, integrate on the network.
- Perform fault management, preventive maintenance, backup/recovery, security administration, and system upgrades on USARCC-C managed devices.
- IT I/ IAT II; SL I
- ITIL Intermediate
- Security + CE or higher
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security or related discipline.
- HS +8 years of Information Technology (IT) experience or AA/AS +6 or BA/BS +2.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*******
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer – “Exceed expectations”
- Set the Example – “Be out front”
- Be Responsive – “Timing is everything”
- Persevere – “Find a way”
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual
Job Title: Subject Matter Expert Support
Job Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Current DoD Secret
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS