Signals Intelligence Analyst (DCO)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85670
The purpose of this task is to provide all personnel, equipment, supplies, facilities, transportation, tools, materials, supervision, and other items and non-personal services necessary to support the RCC-C
The Signals Intelligence Analyst (DCO):
- Maintain and update SIM tool software rules for optimal detection of malicious or unauthorized activity.
- Purpose of analyzing, correlating, and trending anomalous events and incidents is to identify and characterize the threat or incident in such a manner that will:
- a) Identify the cause, source, and methodology of compromises or incident.
- b) Identify and recommend network configuration changes in order to (IOT) deter the existing threat.
- c) Configure and fine tune detection and prevention capabilities devices / applications.
- d) Facilitate reporting and situational awareness to ARCYBER, DISA, CCMDs, and respective regional Theater Signal Commands.
- e) Facilitate reporting to Law enforcement and Counter-Intelligence investigation agencies.
- f) Follow ARCYBER F&MA CIAP Forensic and Malware procedures for maintaining handling of media during analysis and incidents investigation activities. Ensure chain of custody is documented IAW with established procedures.
- g) Update Incident Handling procedures, response guidelines, and checklists based on findings and lessons learned.
- IT I/ CND-A; IAT III
- CASP or higher
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security or related discipline.
- HS +10 years of Information technology (IT) experience or AA/AS +8 or BA/BS +6 at minimum
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*******
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer – “Exceed expectations”
- Set the Example – “Be out front”
- Be Responsive – “Timing is everything”
- Persevere – “Find a way”
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual
Job Title: Signals Intelligence Analyst (DCO)
Job Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Current DoD Top Secret/SCI
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS