Data Security Analyst (CND Sensors)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85670
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*******
The purpose of this task is to provide all personnel, equipment, supplies, facilities, transportation, tools, materials, supervision, and other items and non-personal services necessary to support the RCC-C
The Data Security Analyst (CND Sensors)
- Uses a Security Information Management (SIM) tool to aggregate approximately 13.6 million security events per day from multiple sources, which includes Intrusion Protection System sensors, Intrusion Detection System sensors, and Primary Internet Exchange (PIX) Firewall, proxy, router, ePO servers, and server system logs.
- During the life of this contract, other sources may be Active Directory domain controllers and DNS servers.
- Coordinates with installation NECs or customer points of contact on sensor installation and troubleshooting.
- Maintains points of contact rosters for NECs or NEC-like entities that provide on-site technical support and update rosters as new information is received.
- Maintains, updates, tests, and implements signatures and policies for each baseline of sensors managed by USARCC-C; changes must be approved through the established ITIL process.
- Provides data analysis as tasked by the COR.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related discipline.
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
- 4 years of Information Technology (IT) experience along with a BA/BS.
- IT II/ IAT II.
- Security+ CE or higher.
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer – “Exceed expectations”
- Set the Example – “Be out front”
- Be Responsive – “Timing is everything”
- Persevere – “Find a way”
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual
Job Title: Data Security Analyst (CND Sensors)
Job Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Current DoD Secret
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS