Subject Matter Expert Support (Networks)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85670
The purpose of this task is to provide all personnel, equipment, supplies, facilities, transportation, tools, materials, supervision, and other items and non-personal services necessary to support the RCC-C
The Subject Matter Expert Support (Networks):
- Provide support at the USARCC-C Network Operations Center (NOC) 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to push ACL modifications and troubleshoot outages and other network issues.
- Provide technical guidance and support to sites, including posts, camps, and stations, and tactical domain managers.
- Provide subject matter expertise on NETOPS task orders, network bulletins, and ASI status to the 7th Sig Cmd (T) NETOPS Community of Interest.
- Post the weekly trend report to depict trends of network outages and degradations on AKO.
- Notify the ACOIC of OPORD 05-01 (and its updates) reportable network events within the reporting thresholds specified in that document.
- Perform thumbnail cause and effect analysis and the capability to extensively document impacts to the enterprise capability to deliver assured system and network availability.
- Perform restoration actions for outages and/or escalate them to the next level for further action per SOP.
- Perform troubleshooting on network outages within 30 minutes of occurrence during core hours and within one hour during noncore hours.
- Inform the COR and the Operations Bridge Watch Officer of outages/issues with the LAN network within 30 minutes of the outage and provide updates every hour.
- Monitor key aspects of devices such as availability, CPU, memory, bandwidth usage, critical system processes, and warning messages.
- IT I/ CND-IS; IAM II
- MCSE, CCNA, or higher
- CASP or higher
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security or related discipline.
- HS +8 years of Information Technology (IT) experience or AA/AS +6 or BA/BS +2.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*******
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer – “Exceed expectations”
- Set the Example – “Be out front”
- Be Responsive – “Timing is everything”
- Persevere – “Find a way”
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual
Job Title: Subject Matter Expert Support (Networks)
Job Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Current DoD Secret
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS