Web Software Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85670
The purpose of this task is to provide all personnel, equipment, supplies, facilities, transportation, tools, materials, supervision, and other items and non-personal services necessary to support the RCC-C
The Web Software Developer:
- Develop and maintain NETOPS situational awareness tools to support USARCC-C DoDIN-A Operations, 7th SC (T), NETCOM and ARCYBER and 2nd Army.
- One of these tools is the Authorized Service Interruption (ASI) Management System (AMS) for CONUS.
- This tool will be expanded to support all Army Theaters so as to provide a more complete ARMY situational awareness picture to the U.S. Army Cyber Command and Second Army.
- Functional elements of the interface will include expanded ASI Submission interfaces to support CONUS and OCONUS NETOPS elements, detailed ASI information displays that will include all ASI activity attributes, ASI Phased information for multi-phased ASI’s occurring over several periods of time, and the inclusion of ‘Periods of Non-Disruption’ (POND) data to aid in the de-confliction of ASI scheduling.
- The AMS will be additionally modified to support console based ASI review, filtering, escalation and escalation threshold support for the end user.
- This expansion will be done incrementally.
- IT I/ IAT level II
- Certified Scrum Master
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4-6 years Web content development experience.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*******
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer – “Exceed expectations”
- Set the Example – “Be out front”
- Be Responsive – “Timing is everything”
- Persevere – “Find a way”
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual
Job Title: Web Software Developer
Job Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Current DoD Secret
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS