Electronic Tech III (ACTS0009_COMPANY_1)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Gila Bend, AZ 85337
The Electronics Technician Maintenance III applies advanced technical knowledge to solve complex
problems that typically cannot be solved solely by referencing manufacturers’ manuals or similar
documents. Examples of such problems include determining the location and density of circuitry, evaluating
electromagnetic radiation, isolating malfunctions, and incorporating engineering; changes. Work typically
requires an understanding of the interrelationships of circuits, exercising independent judgment in
performing such tasks as making circuit analyses, calculating wave forms, and tracing relationships in signal
flow, using complex test instruments such as high frequency pulse generators, frequency synthesizers,
distortion analyzers, and complex computer control equipment. Work may be reviewed by supervisor for
general compliance with accepted practices. This position may provide technical guidance to lower level
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS- Performs communications-electronics preventive maintenance, operation and maintenance on Radar
Threat Systems and UHF/VHF Radios.
- Performs installation of CE equipment according to specified technical documentation, data and guidance.
- Provides in-depth training of lower-level electronics technicians on communications electronics
- Prepares and maintains accurate maintenance and installation documentation.
- Performs communications-electronics preventive maintenance, operation and servicing of C-E systems.
- Uses TOs or commercial manuals to perform maintenance, servicing, annual corrosion inspection,
treatment, tightening or alignment, repair or replacement of all antennas, cables and transmission lines.
- Performs installation of communications electronics equipment according to specified technical
documentation, data and guidance.
- Perform entries into CAMS to document equipment outages, schedule maintenance actions, document
maintenance actions, etc.
- Prepare maintenance and logistic documentation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:Must possess an in-depth knowledge of preventive maintenance procedures on communications electronics
equipment. In-depth knowledge of installation techniques for electronics equipment and systems. Advanced
knowledge of electronic test equipment used for preventive and remedial maintenance. Ability to climb up
to 70 feet to perform maintenance.
H.S. Diploma or equivalent
Graduate of an accredited electronics apprentice program or military technical training.
3 years of experience performing electronic technician II work at the the journeyman level.
Valid driver’s license
Must be able to pass a DoD background check and obtain SECRET security clearanceYulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military
or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at
www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.