Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Phoenix, AZ 85083
Description: Inspect parts and audit products to assure compliance to drawing
specifications, as well as other visual and functional requirements.
Upon completion of training, candidate will be able to
• Dimensionally inspect punched, brake, machined, weld , and painted parts
• Perform receiving inspection
• Be familiar with final audit and testing of finished product across all product lines.
• Perform special projects as assigned
• Demonstrate the ability to read engineering drawings.
• Demonstrate the ability to read calipers, micrometers, and use basic math skills.
• Basic data entry in ACCESS, Excel, and M2M
• Since inspectors have areas of responsibility with multiple customers (work centers), candidates must be able juggle and prioritize inspection demands.
• Bilingual preferred