Anytime Fitness - Results Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
San Tan Valley, AZ 85140
Anytime Fitness is considered to be a premier place to work within the industry, where our mission is to help you Get to a Healthier Place®! We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. This is a position to help grow our club by working in a creative, fun and upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
An Anytime Fitness Results Manager is responsible for helping all members “get to a healthier place.” The Results Manager serves as a ‘guidance counselor’ to all members of the club, ‘educator and mentor’ for all training staff, and ‘strategist’ for owner/manager. The Results Manager’s ultimate role is to manage the Member Onboarding Process which includes conducting the fitness consultation, determining the right combination of personnel and tools for each member, and managing the retention score to ensure meaningful touch points for the lifetime of the member.
What we offer:
- Robust compensation plan for training sold and sessions rendered (large training package are common)
- Guaranteed hourly administrative time plus ongoing commissions
- Benefits for full time employees including medical, dental and vision
- Future career opportunities within multiple Anytime Fitness locations
- Lead the personal training team and lead member experience at the club
- Follow up on sales leads and build a pipeline of prospective new members
- Actively participate in community-sponsored events and other outside opportunities to promote the club
- Network within the fitness industry and other outside industries to drive recognition and interest in the club
- Give tours to prospective member and enrolling prospects after tour process
- Provide good member service to members and prospective members and assist in resolving issues that arise.
- Current CPR, AED and personal training certification(s) are required as is a current nationally recognized certification such as NASM or ACE
- Previous PT experience is preferred in either a fitness facility or private training environment
- Previous sales experience, preferably in the fitness industry
- Desire to be in sales and willing to call prospects and market our club and membership
- Superior communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to connect with people while motivating them to achieve their goals