Manager, Internal Audit
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chandler, AZ 85286
Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Join global leaders in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers Corporation, we’re changing how the world uses technology. We develop innovative specialty materials and components that enable technology in a wide array of high-growth markets. Our customers demand high performance and reliability, so we are always looking for people who enjoy a challenge, make things happen and get results. Integrity is at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust between our colleagues and our business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally, making a rewarding environment. To grow with a global, results-oriented company, explore our latest job listings.
The Manager of Internal Audit provides mentoring, training and supervision to the internal audit team (internal and third party providers) as well as plans, directs and coordinates the successful execution of the Internal Audit Plan (including Sarbanes-Oxley 404 (SOX)) by providing independent, objective assurance and consulting activities that are designed to add value and improve operations.
- Support the execution of the annual risk assessment (Internal Audit and SOX) and development of an approved annual audit plan
- Provide support and coordination activities with management and the external auditors
- Support the development and maintenance of department budget within acceptable guidelines
- Support audit committee reporting and communication efforts
- Develop strong working relationships with key members of the leadership team
- Lead planning, scoping, execution and reporting of operational, compliance, financial, and information technology value added internal audits in accordance with professional standards
- Develop and present clear and concise reports on the results of audit examinations, including identifying risks and making recommendations to help mitigate the risks
- Support the internal audit team (internal and third party providers) in the annual assessment of the effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting for SOX purposes, and helps ensures the Company meets all annual SOX compliance requirements
- Coordinate management action plans in response to findings identified as part of annual audits
- Provide quality assurance for all projects performed in the department
- Participate in departmental orientation, on the job training, and quality assurance programs/initiatives
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers
- Maintains professional training and certification requirements
- Provide mentoring, training and supervision as needed to the Internal Audit team
- Perform other duties incidental to the work described
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management.
- 4 years of experience as internal or external audit for Big 4 – OR – 6 years of internal audit experience at a publicly traded company.
- At least 2 years of leadership experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Preferred Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; Certification as a CPA or CMA (or working towards such certification). Masters of Business Administration Degree
· Experience with auditing in a manufacturing environment
· Previous experience with SOX 404 audits
Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
How You Can Apply for this Position:
Visit us at:www.rogerscorp.com/careersto apply!
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top- notch benefit package, it is no wonder a large majority of our employees have been with us longer than 10 years. Come join a winning team!
*About Rogers Corporation: *
Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world. With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers high performance solutions that enable clean energy, internet connectivity, and safety and protection applications, as well as other technologies where reliability is critical. Rogers delivers Power Electronics Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems. Headquartered in Arizona(USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.rogerscorp.com.
Title: Manager, Internal Audit
Requisition ID: 19000026