35T MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator Course Instructor
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85670
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel. Conduct classroom instruction and perform duties as a MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator Instructor providing instruction for maintaining intelligence systems to insure proper function. Scope The MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator is primarily responsible for maintaining and integrating intelligence gathering systems, computers and networks used by MI Soldiers. Some of your duties as an MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator instructor may include: Training to maintain, test and repair communications equipment. Training to maintain and integrate MI computers and networks. Training to Assess and extract data from fixed, portable and wireless storage/communication devices. Training to perform pre, during, and post-mission operational checks on MI aerial platforms, sensors, and systems. Training to maintain, test and repair communications equipment. Training to maintain and integrate MI computers and networks. Training to Assess and extract data from fixed, portable and wireless storage/communication devices. Training to perform pre, during, and post-mission operational checks on MI aerial platforms, sensors, and systems.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance. 6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- of Openings1
Job FunctionTechnical Operations (TechOps)
Security Clearance LevelTop Secret/SCI
Full/Part TimeFull Time