Cultural Resources Principal Investigator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Phoenix, AZ 85008
We are currently seeking resumes from qualified Cultural Resources Principal Investigators for our Phoenix, Arizona office. This position will be responsible for proposing, developing, and managing archaeological projects of all sizes from start to completion.
• Manage projects, including staff, fieldwork, and deliverables, within schedule and budget constraints
• Oversee and participate in all aspects of archaeological survey and site documentation, GPS mapping, testing and data recovery, monitoring, analyses, report writing, and administrative duties
• Serve as primary author on technical reports, research designs, treatment plans, and other technical documents
• Develop proposals and cost estimates
• Foster and maintain good working relationships with state and federal agency staff, tribes, and private sector clients
• Take initiative, resolve problems, and implement improved procedures to assure tasks are completed effectively
• Coordinate/obtain permitting and adhere to agency guidelines/policies
• Remain current with agency protocol for conducting cultural resources work
• Assist with business development goals and objectives
• Assist with training and mentoring cultural resources staff in topics including NRHP eligibility, implementation of research designs, and site recording protocols