Remedy ITSM System Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
As an ITSM Remedy ITSM System Engineer \- Senior you will provide services in support of the U\.S\. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command \(NETCOM\)\. You will provide project management support for the Army Enterprise Service Management System \(ESMS\) based on the BMC Remedy ITSM product suite\. You will support the planning, design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ of ESMS across the Nonsecure Internet Protocol Router Network \(NIPRNET\) and SECRET Internet Protocol Router Network \(SIPRNET\) in support of all echelons of the Army’s portion of the Department of Defense Information Network \(DODIN\)\. You will support NETCOM in applying architecture to Army Enterprise programs at various life cycle stages\. Additionally, you will provide integration support for existing and new Army Enterprise capabilities to infuse new capabilities into the NETCOM Regional Cyber Centers \(RCC\), Network Enterprise Centers \(NEC\) and Deployed Forces\. You will provide support to the planning, concept and requirements development, implementation, and incorporation of Enterprise capabilities into the Army’s portion of the DODIN\. You will review Enterprise concepts/designs, provide recommendations, and coordinate results with the NETCOM staff\. You will provide cybersecurity support in the planning, concept development, implementation, and incorporation of Enterprise capabilities\. You will review the Army and DoD policies, processes, and procedures to support standard implementation of enterprise capabilities\. In support of Emerging Strategies, you will review, analyze and provide recommendations to utilize new initiatives and best practices to improve areas within program management\. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI’s mission: To deliver innovative, cost\-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments\.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES: Please list by order of priority and, if possible, provide the percentage of time spent on the activity all should equal 100%\.
99. Support the Government in the strategic planning, execution, and management for the design, build and deployment of BMC/Remedy ITSM 8\.1 x applications built on VMware, Microsoft Server and SQL, integrated in to Army NIPRNET and SIPRNET environments
99. Support the Government in the development and coordination of guidance and plans, to include operational mission needs, functional priorities, architecture considerations, implementation, and acceptance for assigned CMDB/SS applications\.
99. Coordinate and support the execution of site surveys, gap identification, pilots, and deployments\.
99. Provide design and implementation support for migration of operational organizations identified by NETCOM to the Enterprise system\.
99. Coordinate, review and maintain system documentation, to include SDP, EIP, migration plan, ECP, Implementation Support Plan \(ISP\), System Integration Test \(SIT\)/System Acceptance Testing \(SAT\), CMP, RMF packages, and change and release plans\.
99. Provide Development Lab maintenance and Configuration Management, developing and executing processes that ensure security, accessibility, data integrity, recoverability and sustainability\.
99. Support the Government in the development of integrations with capabilities/tools suites to include SCCM, SCOM, ACAS, HBSS, Arcsight, CA\-Spectrum capability management and engineering, OOBM, IdAM, and IdSS/IdMI\.
99. Provide NETCOM Tier III and BMC Vendor Tier IV Engineering and Application direct support to all deployed and operational Remedy/ITSM hub and spoke components, using NETCOM Virtual Private Network \(VPN\) remote capabilities to access ITSM enclaves within TSC and on\-site as required\. Provide G\-3/5/7 Tier III and BMC Vendor Tier IV Engineering and Application direct system problem solving and apply required mitigation to all deployed and operational Remedy/ITSM hub and spoke components\.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
N/A – Office environment\.
+ Sitting for long periods
+ Ambulate throughout an office
+ Travel by land or air transportation 25%
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required\.
+ Current Active Secret Security Clearance
+ Bachelor’s Degree 7 – 12 years of experience
+ IAT III certified \(CISA, GCIH, GCED, CASP CE, CISSP \(or Associate\), CCNA Security\)\.
+ CE requirement within 6 months of hire, Microsoft Certified Associate \(MCSA\) or higher or VMWare ESX 5 or higher, BMC Remedy certification\.
+ Thorough understanding and ability to apply knowledge and skills of the following areas: Project Management Professional \(PMI Best Practices\), ITIL v2011, ISO 20000, Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and Project, Remedy/ITSM, and Microsoft SharePoint\.
+ Experience in managing the Full Development Lifecycle with working knowledge of: Requirements Specifications, Formal Testing \(including unit, integration and regression testing\), Implementation and sustainment of Enterprise Services and NetOps capabilities across the Army’s portion of the DODIN to include Joint components in support of the Joint Information Environment \(JIE\)\.
+ Plans and Programs required skills to include: Interpersonal relationship/communication skills, Problem solving skills, Organizational and Operational skills and financial analysis skills\.
+ Ensure that the artifacts required are provided to complete the application for Certificate of Networthiness \(CoN\) to include: coordination with the Security Readiness Review, drafting the POA&M with support from the system engineering team, Identified Independent Authority, and provide all information relevant to Networthiness\.
+ Expertise in RMF NIST 800\-37, NIST 800\-53, NIST 800\-53A, CNSSI 1253, DoDI 8510\.01, DoDD 8500\.01E
+ Proficiency in the use of eMASS and APMS database
+ Thorough understanding and ability to apply knowledge and skills of the following areas: Project Management Professional \(PMI Best Practices\), ITIL v2011, ISO 20000, Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and Project, Remedy/ITSM, Microsoft SharePoint,
+ Experience in managing the Full Development Lifecycle with working knowledge of: Requirements Specifications, Formal Testing \(including unit, integration and regression testing\), Implementation and sustainment of Enterprise Services and NetOps capabilities across the LWN to include Joint components in support of the Joint Information Environment \(JIE\)\.
Title: Remedy ITSM System Engineer
Location: AZ\-Sierra Vista
Requisition ID: PEN001589
Clearance Level required at Start Date: Secret
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual\. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace\. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability\. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran\.