Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chandler, AZ 85286
In this position, resource will be responsible to develop/support Modular Integration and Services Platform (MISP) solution.
• Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
• Total of 5+ years of Work Ex.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft and API Management with Excellent knowledge of SOA,EIB concepts
• Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager
• Deep understanding of REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML and SOADesign and develop enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors
• Familiarity with multi-system integration and common issues that can arise when integrating enterprise technologies
• Should have knowledge of Eclipse, OOS, SOAPUi and SPlunk tools.
• Working knowledge of enterprise systems/design architectures:
o Application Optimization
o Local/Global Traffic Management
o High-availibility strategies
o Understanding of Networking infrastructures
o Load balancers (BigIP)
o Proxy Servers
• Experience with a high-level programming language like C++, C#, JAVA
• Strong understanding and experience with security implementations (e.g. SSL/mutual SSL, PKI strategies, SAML, oAuth, Siteminder, WS-Auth)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interface with clients, technology partners, testing, architecture and analysis groups
• Provide technical mentorship and design input to team members
• Work independently with little supervision or direction
• MuleSoft Certification
• Project Leading experience
• Agile/Scrum team experience
Posting Date : 05/10/2019
Chandler, AZ, CHANDLER & ALMA SCHOOL BC, 198 N Alma School Rd,
Agoura Hills, CA, 29701 AGOURA RD (CA6911),
Charlotte, NC, GATEWAY VILLAGE, 800 W TRADE ST,
Addison, TX, BUILDING I, 16001 N DALLAS PKWY,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.