Appliance Repair Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Avondale , AZ 85323
The Appliance Repair Technician is responsible for working in the field, diagnosing and repairing a full array of consumer appliances.
• Working in the field (customer homes, etc.)
• Diagnosing and repairing various consumer appliances
• Thoroughly and promptly repair products while providing the highest level of customer service
• 2 years of recent, professional appliance repair experience
• Experience repairing HE washers and dryers, refrigerators, and gas and electric stoves is required
• Outstanding diagnostic/problem solving skills
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills
• Ability to maintain service records and parts inventory
• HVAC/EPA/Sealed System certification is required
• Must be able to drive the designated Conn’s vehicle and be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time while transporting from one location to the next
• Capable of ascending/descending flight(s) of stairs
• Overall ability to move/position product weighing up to 100 lbs. without assistance
• Must be able to occasionally work in an open/outdoor warehouse environment and outdoor conditions
• Pass a post-offer, pre-employment background, drug test and physical assessment
• High school diploma or GED is required
• Full time schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.