VTC Administrator - Intermediate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85670
For 30 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC \(SOSi\) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments\. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities\.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status\. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities\.
5\-190603\-9035: VTC Administrator \- IntermediateLocation U\.S\. \- Arizona \- Fort Huachuca Open Date 6/3/2019
STG, a wholly owned subsidiary of SOS International LLC \(SOSi\) , is seeking a Video Teleconference \(VTC\) Administrator to support NETCOM in fielding a team of the Army’s premier IP VTC/VoIP/UC technical experts in real\-time Internet Protocol \(IP\) networking services to provide Theater service management, Network Operations \(NETOPS\), and security of voice and video to support over 1,200,000 Army CONUS subscribers\.
The ideal VTC administrator candidate will be someone who will provision, secure, operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and provide service management of multi\-vendor VTC technologies including: Video Teleconference \(VTC\); Application Aware Firewalls, Video Communication Servers \(VCS\), Cisco Meeting Server \(CMS\), Telepresence Management Suite \(TMS\), Polycom Multipoint Control Units \(MCUs\), Distributed Media Application \(DMA\), and/or VTC codecs\.
Essential Job Duties:
• Support for NIPR and SIPR VTC’s and Unclassified/Classified meetings\.
• Responsible for all aspects of Operating and Maintaining \(O&M\) the secure configuration/upgrade VoIP/VTC systems including end user devices, hardware and software, and paperwork to include, but not limited to, IAVA DRA’s/POA&M’s, ATO, RMF
• Evaluates and reports on new communications technologies to enhance capabilities\.
• Exhibits exceptional ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness\.
• Acts independently on technical matters pertaining to assigned field and related disciplines\.
• Must be entirely self\-supervisory\.
• Recommends technologies to accomplish long\-term objectives\.
• Develops concepts, products, or technologies that extend knowledge in fields of expertise\.
• Interacts closely with customer representatives on highly advanced technical issues\.
• Independently composes and delivers reports and presentations of the highest professional quality\.
• HS \+ 4 years of technical experience in UC/VoIP, AA/AS \+2, BA/BS\.
• Current DoD Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS\.
• IAT II certification \(Security\+ CE, SSCP, or CCNA\-Security\) required\.
• CCNA R/S, CCNA Collaboration, or PCVE certification w/in 180 days of hire\.
• Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as necessary\.
• Participate in rotational on\-call duties to provide after\-hours support\.
• Willing to travel to Contingency of Operations Plan \(COOP\) sites\.
• Fluency in a foreign language\.
• Normal office working conditions with possible requirement to lift and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs\.
• Periods of non\-traditional working hours including consecutive nights or weekends when necessary\.