Quality Assurance Engineers
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tempe, AZ 85281
Develop execute and maintain test cases, automation suites, for performing web and API based functional, regression and performance testing to deliver defect free enterprise grade application software
• Develop and review comprehensive test plans
• Create and execute complex Test cases across web and mobile form factors
• Assess business requirements and determine and define test needs.
• Perform root cause analysis of production failures providing updates to regression test suites
• Prepare and publish test summaries, results and QA recommendations to scrum team and leadership
• Identify, document and retest application defects through JIRA and track it to closure
• Support release activities including release testing and represent QA in go-live meetings
• Enable defect free release of new software capabilities and enhancements into production.
• Develop web and API test automation regression suites
• Maintain existing Test automation suites to accommodate product changes
• Implement reusable automation assets streamlining test automation development and execution.
• Execute automation regression tests during release generating reports
• Actively participate in Agile scrum team ceremonies including Daily stand ups, product planning, grooming, demos and retrospectives.
• Establish effective communication between Product and development team members within the scrum.
• Create training documents for new QA team members and conduct training
• Track quality metrics and share QA process improvements.
If interested, please use this link to apply: https://bit.ly/2VNFNPm