Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chandler, AZ 85286
Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Help build a cleaner, safer and more connected world through a career with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers, our innovative materials technologies enable breakthroughs in clean technology, internet connectivity, mass transit and more — but it’s our people that set us apart. Integrity and respect are at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust with our colleagues and business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally a rewarding work environment. For a brighter tomorrow, explore Rogers today across the globe to deliver unique solutions to our customers in the United States, Europe and Asia.
The Process Engineer is responsible for providing day-to-day engineering support for manufacturing operations, as well as implementing yield, process and product improvements.
- Maintain safety, product quality/yield and manufacturing effectiveness through daily troubleshooting and resolution of process difficulties, while working in a cross-functional team environment
- Optimize manufacturing processes to provide sustainable gains in cost effectiveness and product performance through capital projects, statistical analysis, designed experiments and procedural changes
- Work with customers to resolve technical/quality issues and provide special products
- Participate in cross-functional teams (manufacturing operations, R&D, marketing, etc.) to resolve problems and develop new products
- Start-up new products and equipment (supervises installation, troubleshoots initial production, ensures new processes and products meet requirements, documents and transfers to production)
- Supervise engineering assistants, as needed
Required Education and Experience:
- BS degree in engineering or equivalent BS degree in other science
- Demonstrated professional level engineering experience with manufacturing processes
- Familiarity with MS Office software
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership and problem-solving abilities
Preferred Skills, Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in process engineering
- Experience solving technical problems relating to mechanics, thermodynamics and/or materials characterization
- Experience in development and characterization of test methods
- Experience in project management
Employees working in this facility may have exposure to fumes or airborne particles, loud equipment, large machinery, and moving parts. The associate may be frequently working in a production environment, which may require use of steel-toed shoes, in accordance with Rogers Corporation’s Shoe Policy, and safety glasses.
Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
How You Can Apply for this Position
Visit us at: www.rogerscorp.com/careers to apply!
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top- notch benefit package, it is no wonder a large majority of our employees have been with us longer than 10 years. Come join a winning team!
In addition to a competitive salary package, we offer:
- Comprehensive health plans that include medical, dental, vision, and access to complementary and alternative medicine coverage
- Wellness program, including fitness membership reimbursements
- 401(k) with company match
- Participation in discretionary bonus plan
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Generous vacation plan
- Life Insurance
- Strong work/family and employee assistance programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee discount program
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Rogers Employees Federal Credit Union
About Rogers Corporation
Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is a global technology leader in specialty materials and components that help power, protect and connect our world. With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers reliability and performance solutions to meet designers’ toughest challenges. Rogers’ three core businesses include Power Electronics Solutions for voltage conversion and power efficiency in rail, wind, solar, industrial and automotive applications; High Performance Foams for cushioning, sealing and impact protection in consumer electronics, transportation interiors, sporting and safety gear; and Printed Circuit Materials for high-frequency wireless and wired networks, smart antennas, and advanced radar systems. Headquartered in Arizona (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.rogerscorp.com.
Organization: Advanced Connectivity Solutions
Title: Process Engineer
Requisition ID: 190000BW