Test Technician I - aff63970-c777-4a0c-89fb-7db2cbfb6282
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tucson, AZ 85721
SARGENT AEROSPACE & DEFENSE
Purpose and Scope:
This position supports operational excellence in the building and testing of hydraulic components. This role will be expected to collaborate with the Sargent team to exceed organizational goals, drive productivity, quality, and continuous improvement. The primary functions of this position are to troubleshoot problems, and acquire tooling as needed to maintain efficient production of high quality parts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performs work assignments as determined by Production Supervisor including tear down, assembly and test of hydraulics valves and actuators
• Ensures all work is conducted in accordance with work instructions and test procedures
• Performs work assignments in compliance with the Operations and Quality Policies and Procedures
Required Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• A detail oriented individual who must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to use basic hand tools, torque wrenches, etc…
• Ability to read blue prints/engineering drawings
• High school diploma or GED
• Available to work overtime and weekends, as required
• US Citizen
• Attendance and punctuality at work are essential functions of this position.
Preferred Job Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• One year minimum combined bench/line experience in teardown, inspection, assembly, test, troubleshooting, repair and overhaul of hydraulic, electrical, or pneumatic components, or related equipment
• Ability to read hydraulic schematics