Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Phoenix, AZ 85008
We are currently seeking resumes from qualified Project Accountants for our Phoenix, Arizona office. The Project Accountant’s job entails the creation of project invoices in an accurate and timely manner, assistance to Project Managers, and various reporting.
• Generates weekly billing reports
• Manage full project cycle of accounting-related items
• Works directly with Project Managers to produce timely and accurate invoicing
• Assists Project Managers with plan/project setup, maintenance, and closure
• Create customized invoices per client specifications
• Completes specialized client reporting
• Daily maintenance of monthly billing log
• Communicate with clients and sub-consultants regarding invoicing requirements, adjustments, and collections/payments
• Assist Project Managers in contract fee tracking and sub-consultant agreement formation/modifications
• Assist Project Managers with meeting coordination and attend project meetings as necessary
• Assist Project Managers with client communications
• Ensure accurate and complete electronic project files