Electronic Tech I (ACTS0008_COMPANY_1.2)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Gila Bend, AZ 85337
The Electronics Technician Maintenance I applies basic technical knowledge to perform simple or routine tasks following detailed instructions, performs such tasks as replacing components, wiring circuits, repairing simple electronic equipment; and taking test readings using common instruments such as digital multi-meters, signal generators, semiconductor testers, curve tracers, and oscilloscopes. This person works under close supervision receiving technical guidance from supervisor or higher-level technician. Work is checked frequently for accuracy.
Performs communications-electronics preventive maintenance, OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE on Radar Threat Systems and UHF/VHF Radios.
• Performs installation of CE equipment according to specified technical documentation, data and guidance.
• Provides in-depth training of lower-level electronics technicians on communications electronics equipment.
• Prepares and maintains accurate maintenance and installation documentation.
• Performs communications-electronics preventive maintenance, operation and servicing of C-E systems.
• Uses TOs or commercial MANUALS to perform maintenance, servicing, annual corrosion inspection, treatment, tightening or alignment, repair or replacement of all antennas, cables and transmission lines.
• Performs installation of communications electronics equipment according to specified technical documentation, data and guidance.
• Perform entries into CAMS to document equipment outages, schedule maintenance actions, document maintenance actions, etc.
• Prepare maintenance and logistic documentation.
• Assists in range maintenance, fire suppression and decontamination as required (where B&Gs are co-located with ECRs).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
Must possess apprentice level technical knowledge of electrical and electronic principles.
Must be able to interpret circuit diagrams
Must have knowledge in the use of test instruments such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, voltage and frequency meters.
Must be able to troubleshoot, inspect, calibrate, repair, remove and install equipment components.
Must be able to re-establish systems after movement and deployment.
H.S. Diploma or equivalent
Graduate of an accredited electronics apprentice program or military technical training.
1 years of experience performing electronic technician work at the journeyman level.
Valid driver’s license
Must be able to pass a DoD BACKGROUND CHECK and obtain SECRET security clearance
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, NATIONAL origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us ONLINE at WWW.YULISTA.COM, click on career opportunities.