Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Sedona, AZ 86336
in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Must have a professional communications style with a pleasant telephone voice and be able to work in a fast paced and complex business environment.
• Compassionate and able to get the job done on time.
• Complex calendar planning of over 60 subcontractors and staff.
• Must be highly proficient at Microsoft office applications, with preferred Customer Relationship Management (Infusionsoft) experience.
• Good/excellent PC/Mac computer skills.
• Provide general administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, preparing correspondence, preparing expense reports, etc…
• Maintain overall office organization and appearance.
• At least three (3) years of administrative experience.
• Must have proficiency with software, hardware, and cloud-based platforms.
• Must have high proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Type 50+ words per minute.
• Excellent organization skills is a must
• Excellent communications with a pleasant telephone voice is a must
• Mastery communication skills, both oral and written.
• Well versed in ability to prioritize multiple work assignments and complete work to articulated deadlines.
• Skilled in internet navigation and searches.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
• Pluses: has experience in CRM applications, scheduling apps and VOIP software systems.
• High School Degree or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent communications and telephone voice skills.