Intelligence System Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Intelligence System Analyst – Top Secret level clearance with SCI eligibility Required!!!! Ft. Huachuca, Sierra Vista, AZ
Provide test and evaluation support of the DoD joint and coalition family of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) content and capabilities-sharing systems. The ISA will support an enterprise of network services connected by a common set of protocols, standards and policies providing users the ability for any user to discover access, understand, and use ISR data.
At IPSecure, you’ll shape the future of Cybersecurity by building the technology to tackle the toughest challenges and stay ahead of the latest threats. If you want to join an agile and growing company that makes a direct impact in the cyber fight against cyber criminals, IPSecure is the place for you. Driven by passionate people who are dedicated to making the world safer, it’s no wonder we’ve been named a Top Place to Work.
While you will be given lots of room to learn and grow, here are the starting requirements:
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility government clearance in JPAS
- Requires 1 certification in relevant area:
- CompTia Security +
- CompTia Network +
- CompTia A+
- Applicable Intelligence Certifications
- Master’s degree and at least 4 years of experience; or
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 6 years of experience; or
- Associate degree and 12 years of experience.
- One year of experience can be substituted by 15 semester hours completed towards a Master’s degree.
- Requires at least 1 certification in area of specialization. Additional certifications in the area of specialization may be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- Conduct test and evaluation of the DoD joint and coalition family of ISR content and capabilities-sharing systems. The ISA will support an enterprise of network services connected by a common set of protocols.
- Responsible for providing test and evaluation (T&E) services and products to support interoperability testing of the DCGS Enterprise.
- Responsible for providing Test and Evaluation (T&E) Subject Matter Expertise for DCGS Enterprise Stakeholders and testing activities.
- Responsible for coordination and preparation of meetings and teleconferences and developing their associated products, such as agendas, briefings, meeting notes, and minutes.ds and policies providing users the ability for any user to discover access, understand, and use ISR data.
- We offer competitive benefit plans for medical, dental and vision.
- Paid Time Off Accrued.
- Educational Assistant Program.
- Supplemental Insurance.
- Short Term / Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave.
- Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution match.
IPSecure is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.*
Position: Intelligence System Analyst
Location: Sierra Vista, AZ
Job Id: 242
- of Openings:* 1