Customer Service Representative (CSR) Thomas
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Phoenix, AZ 85017
CSR Job Description
Arizona Auto License is an Authorized Third Party motor vehicle provider and insurance agency. As an authorized third party provider, we offer vehicle registration and driver license services as well as auto insurance. We have five locations in the west valley and growing (Thomas). No experience necessary paid training on the job. If interested in career opportunities apply at AZAuto.biz
Customer Service Representative Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage and prioritize multiple concerns simultaneously.
• Provide appropriate and correct information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
• A positive attitude, even when faced with misplaced criticism or frustration.
• The ability to learn quickly and move on from both success and failure.
• Provide timely feedback to company management regarding challenges or customer concerns.
• Listen, document, and help resolve conflicts with customers.
• Document the patterns and queries that may indicate a larger problem with the product or service that needs to be resolved.
Customer Service Representative Requirements and Qualifications
• High School diploma.
• Previous customer service experience.
• Computer experience and aptitude.
• Patience in dealing with confused or irate customers.
• Problem-solving skills, and the ability to think under pressure.
• Commitment to continuing education about the company, products, and services.
• Motivated individuals
If interested in career opportunities apply at AZAuto.biz
ABOUT THE JOB:
-Evenings and Weekends required
apply at www.azauto.biz