Temporary Administrative Support - 11037
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mesa, AZ 85210
Requisition #: 11037?
Shift : 1?
Start Time :? 8:00am?
End Time :? 5:00pm?
Schedule Days : Monday – Friday?
Position Status: Seasonal?
6 month assignment with possibility to go permanent.
- Initiates within Dealer business system, accounting and performs general inventory set up, maintenance and transfers
- Must have sufficient math skills to initiate and provide detailed gross profit analysis of the inventory equipment at the point of sale and shipment
- Creates sales invoices to clients and estimate outstanding costs
- General accounting skills ? accounts payable, accounts receivable, journal entries, knowledge in equipment sales processes
- Ability to work closely one on one with inventory administrators, account managers, finance managers, service personnel and sales managers
- Ability to file claims and enters gross profit information into dealer commercial support systems
- Excellent MS office skills with emphasis on Excel
- Ability to quickly learn internal corporate web base applications
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication ability to explain complex information and influence others.
- Experience in a dealer business environment preferred, that functions within in a fast pace sales process
- Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Previous experience performing the job duties needed
- Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write) in English.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop and kneel.
- The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- This position is designated as a “Safety-Sensitive Position”.?? A Safety-Sensitive Position includes tasks or duties that EMPIRE in good faith believes could affect the safety or health of the employee performing the task or others.?
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; and outside weather conditions.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold, and extreme heat.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually office moderate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties a