Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mesa, AZ 85213
Billing Specialist in Mesa, AZ
Kelly Services® is seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to work as billing analysts for a premier company in Mesa, AZ.
1. Prepares invoices for customers
2. Enters invoice data into the appropriate invoice database(s) timely and accurately, and/or other statistical reports, including tonnage reports.
3. Verifies/reconciles all billing documents, works closely with operations staff and the billing supervisor to ensure accuracy and that all documents are complete.
4. Prepares accurate detailed invoices
5. Ensures all billing is captured accurately prior to the month-end closing process.
6. Maintains billing files
7. Maintains complete, comprehensive, and current billing files.
8. Scans, duplicates, and files invoice backup information.
9. Upon request, and under the close direction of the billing supervisor, prepares invoice adjustments timely and accurately.
10. Other duties:
11. Produces reports from the accounting systems according to schedule and upon request.
12. Assists in the calculation of accruals for all unbilled revenue during month-end closing process for billing supervisor review
Interested and qualified candidates, apply today!
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies-providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kellyservices , LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/kellyservices and Twitter at https://twitter.com/kellyservices .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm