Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) Project Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Denver, CO 80202
We are currently seeking resumes from qualified Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) Project Manager candidates for our local Denver, Colorado satellite office. This position requires client contact during the entire life of a project, which includes, but not limited to; proposals negotiation, projects and labor scheduling, preparing and submitting the necessary permits, utility records request, supervision, perform various field labor tasks, invoice preparation for approval. Field labor includes, ability to perform utility designating (QL-B) of multiple utilities as well as supervising vacuum excavation (QL-A) tasks. These responsibilities include documenting and preparing an excel report of the field finding as well as other office duties.
Ability to travel required.
• Facilitates as the project’s main point of contact with Client and Sub-consultant
• Coordinates technical requirements with “Project Team”
• Manages and reviews the performance of projects, ensuring adherence to scope, schedule, budget and quality
• Coordinates with Project Principal, and other division or group leaders and “Project Team”, as required
• Leads and/or supports the preparation of proposals while coordinating with SUE Division Leader, Project Principal and other internal/external groups
• Coordinates setting up with project details with Accounting for billing and invoicing
• Reviews and provides comments/recommendations to Project Principal before final signatures
• Reviews and negotiates contract fees and sub-consultant fees while coordinating with Project Principal
• Coordinates with SUE Group Manager regarding the need and approval for overtime for non-exempt employees working on the project
• Monitors and manages project accounts receivable, unbilled labor, billing review reports and provides timely input to Project Principal in the form of submitting regular reports
• Seeks assistance from direct supervisor to resolve unpaid invoices
• Keeps SUE Division Leader and Project Principal abreast of project status and major issues