Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tucson, AZ 85702
Member of an expert services team who is responsible for delivering a quality solution in a timely manner, on budget and to a client*s satisfaction. Responsible for delivering a set of services and key deliverables that match customer specifications. Key responsibilities include the development, testing, and launching of marketing programs.
Member of the Expert Services team who provides expert services both as an individual and a team member. Takes direction from senior team members and management to ensure quality marketing deliverables for Oracle customers. Has strong subject matter expertise in marketing programs and campaigns. Has the ability to develop, coordinate, test, and launch standard interactive marketing programs using the Oracle Marketing platform for on-time, on-budget, and error free project deliverables. Has the ability to provide guidance to junior members. Can actively manage customer escalations. Reviews project requests from clients to determine how to implement using established processes and best practices, or scope production specifications for custom projects. Seeks direction from leadership and escalates issues as required.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A mid-level graphic designer in the NYC area with great balance of hard and soft design skills:
- A strong digital portfolio that displays a concrete understanding of modern design principles, typography and color, layout and a keen eye for good style
- Understands the digital technology landscape. Enjoys researching competitive trends and brings fresh ideas to the group.
- The ability to think strategically and with a human-center approach to creative problem solving. They can participate in design thinking sessions when necessary and help craft brand stories and customer journeys
- Understands modern UX standards for prototyping and mobile design best practices
- Comfortable explaining their work and the reasoning behind their decisions to internal and client stakeholders
- Works well with a growing larger but remote team. Enjoys the idea of working with a start-up mentality inside a larger organization.
- Can take the initiative on a projects without being asked directly and succeeds under tight deadlines
- Looking for at least 5-yrs design experience. Agency experience is a plus but not required.
- High proficiency in: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Powerpoint, Sketch
- *Some proficiency: *Invision, Video editing and production programs such as Final Cut, After Effects, etc.
N*ot required but a plus:* HTML/CSS development, copywriting skills
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19000VIE