Unarmed Patrol Security Guard Professional
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Are you a U.S. veteran, active military member, or law enforcement professional looking for a challenging career where you can gain new skills, have opportunities to grow within a company, and also have a chance to serve your country again?
Windom Security Strategies Today is a veteran-operated company which is currently seeking full-time Patrol Security Guards. Our headquarters is in south Scottsdale but we are a provider of premier security services all over the Phoenix Metropolitan area.
- courtesy vehicle patrols
- foot patrols
- controlling access and egress
- monitoring CCTV cameras and alarm systems
- composing reports utilizing our digital reporting software
- actively deterring criminal activity and misconduct
- performing other duties as specified in post orders
Four 10-hour shifts from 8:00PM – 6:00AM (Full-Time)
Pay and Benefits:
Starts at $15 an hour. The company also offers medical, dental, vision, and term life insurance to all full-time employees. Ask us about the training opportunities we offer!
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment drug test?
- Are you above 21 years of age with a clean driving record (no major violations or at-fault accidents within the past 7 years)
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
In order to be granted a phone interview, send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Current resume
- Member 4 copy of your DD-214
- Photographs of the front and back of your Arizona Unarmed and Armed Guard Cards (if you do not have one, instructions will be provided on how to attain)
THIS IS A DESIGNATED SAFETY-SENSITIVE POSITION.
ATTENTION: If applicants are veterans, they MUST provide a Member 4 copy of their DD-214. Documents are closely reviewed by our team. DO NOT ALTER A DD-214 IN ANY WAY.