Advisory Manager, Application Technology and Development (Multiple Positions)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tampa, FL 33607
Advisory Manager, Application Technology and Development (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Phoenix, AZ. Provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, and Business Process Management. Help clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. Work with various types of technologies and software frameworks including GOSU, Guidewire, Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5, and ESBs. Advise on the software development life-cycle. Help architect and develop specific applications for clients. Assist with the integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Identify new service opportunities. Coach staff and provide feedback in a timely manner.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering Management or Design, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering Management or Design, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Interacting with end-users, stakeholders and business colleagues to analyze define and document business and functional requirements for complex projects;
- Working across the full software development life cycle, including contributing to Applications Strategy and Integration engagements in a consulting services organization and Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Transformation and IT Systems Implementation;
- Assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing;
- Utilizing business intelligence and performance management software tools;
- Creating application implementation road maps and providing technology and architecture recommendations; having knowledge of XML/Web Services/RDBMS, Agile Methodologies, Oracle, SQ, GOSU;
- Providing oversight of all technical issues for assigned work streams or projects; and
- Developing methodologies to create and enhance applications and tools.
Travel required up to 80%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code AZ2093, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.