NETCOM Enterprise Directory Services and Authentic
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85613
METI is a Professional Services company providing Engineering and Information Technology Support Services to the Federal Government and Commercial Customers, including the FAA, U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force and the USDA. METI was recognized by Federal Times as one of the Nation’s Top Program Management Support contractors and by Washington Technology as one of the Nation’s Top 25 8(a) Small Businesses. Inc. 500 Magazine recognized METI as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the nation on more than one occasion.
We are seeking a NETCOM Enterprise Directory Services and Authentication Systems Engineer-SME, to join our team of highly skilled professionals.
Location: United States-Fort Huachuca AZ
- Provide security engineering and analysis supporting the implementation of EDS&A across the AEI.
- Conduct and document security risk threat assessments, prepare recommendations for countermeasures.
- Provide security-related technical expertise for the h/w and s/w components. Also, provide processes and procedures, input determination and analysis to the security policies, risk analysis, accreditation package analysis, and engineering change proposal analysis.
- Provide security expertise to support development of Operational CM baselines for EDS&A tools and systems.
- Develop procedures, such as an implementation guide.
- Implement and standardize Directory Service, Identity Management, and AD structures on the NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and DoDIN in the AEI in support of the Enterprise initiative.
- Support the Enterprise AD architecture design and migration fielding. Perform NIPRNET/SIPRNET/DoDIN AD migration support to an AD and EDS environment.
- Provide operational engineering and support the establishment of the Army Enterprise AD/EDS system. Support AD infrastructure design and migration.
- Identify and provide enterprise h/w and s/w requirements for IDAM.
- Verify and validate the Army Directory Services architecture IAW industry best business practices. Modify network design infrastructure to identify PPS for global Enterprise constructs.
- Review and recommend alignment of project requirements with related AD applications, and EDS enterprise designs and plans. Provide engineering integration support to mitigate unforeseen technical issues during CCRM.
- Develop standardized GPO, and IPSec model, design and management in support of the multiple AD/EDS environments across the Army, and develop programmatic scripts as necessary. Identify and confirm that derived enterprise solutions are consistent, are without redundancy, and do not negatively impact operations.
- Conduct AD and enterprise testing for related operational RFC submitted to NETCOM. Provide and document design integration of proposed technologies for the Army Enterprise.
- Provide EDS/RDS system sustainment engineering and analysis support for the legacy EDS.
- Provide input for Project RFC submissions for CMB review.
- Technical support in defining, documenting, and sustaining system internal (Army) and external (DISA) Common Interfaces (CIs) for consistent and persistent delivery of Exchange services as delivered from the DISA Defense Enterprise Computing Center (DECC) environment.
ADVISORY STAFF SPECIALIST III
- Provides expert advice and support on network design, engineering and implementation issues
- Cultivates and maintains effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, project managers, engineers and senior staff members
- Actively participates in multiple work groups at one time and disseminates information across all levels of the organization
- Translates subject matter terminology into business terms and recommends alternatives to both senior management and software developers
- May be required to perform product demonstrations in a variety of settings, including internal meetings, training sessions and trade shows
- Current Information Assurance (IA) certification (required at performance start date): IASAE II (CASP, CISSP). IA Certification Category and Level (IAW DoD 8570.10-M and BBP 05-PR-M-0002)
- Current Computing Environment (CE) certification (attainable within 6 months of performance start date): Microsoft Solutions Associate MCSA certification
- Clearance (required at performance start date): IT Level I (in accordance with AR 25-2) SECRET SSBI
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field with > eight (8) years practical experience or twelve (12) years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
- Seven (7) years of hands-on experience with how Directory Services products and services interrelate in order to ensure NetOps capability integration in support of the LWN mission.
- Working knowledge and understanding of enterprise Directory Services concepts, AD, Messaging, and EDS procedures. The Contractor shall have expertise in all aspects of Microsoft Windows operating systems to include implementing directory services, messaging, and application servers into the enterprise environment.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years’ experience or an Associate degree with 15 years of experience in the subject or area related to information technology of computer science.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
METI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/V/D