URGENT: Shipping Clerk for Local Steel Door Company - Chandl
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chandler, AZ 85286
Kelly Services is actively sourcing for a potential TEMP-to-HIRE Shipping Clerk in Chandler, Arizona.
LOCATION: Wild Horse Pass and I-10
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday from 6AM to 3PM (45 minute lunch). Weekly hours can fluctuate between 32 hours and 50 hours.
Job duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Call Trucking Carriers and schedule delivery dates.
- Communicate Deliveries with Customers and Companies.
- Create BOL-s and shipping documents.
- Accept and conduct Internal/External phone calls from Customers/co-workers.
- Respond to inquiries via email and/or telephone in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to type 40-50 WPM.
- Computer Proficiency – Specifically with Word and Excel and Outlook.
- Basic data entry skills required.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Fluency in Spanish a PLUS. 90% of the drivers speak only Spanish.
- Dependability – Attendance is critical for success in this position.
- Flexible availability to work as needed.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- This is a potential TEMP-to-HIRE opportunity. Your performance in this role will be one of the major deciding factors.
- Dress Code: Casual clothing – Jeans, T-shirt, Steel-toed Shoes (this include the dress code for the interview).
PAY: $14 per Hour
QUESTIONS? Please contact Cindy Stafford at CINS900@kellyservices.com.
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.