Account Manager, Finance & Accounting
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Phoenix, AZ 85067
Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we ve thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000 associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
The Client Relationship Manager F&A is responsible for revenue generation through new business development activities including: daily planning, networking, sourcing, cold calling, client visits and related follow-up activities to customers in designated segments or target lists within the Finance & Accounting industry. The Client Relationship Manager F&A regularly calls on prospective and current clients to build relationships, obtain orders for Kforce services and to ensure customer satisfaction. The Client Relationship Manager F&A builds relationships with clients through the delivery of exceptional service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage in new and existing client development activities. Activities include but are not limited to: sourcing, cold calling, qualifying initial clients, identifying potential end users/decision makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company/department profiles and organizational charts, marketing candidates, identifying national/third party/vendor on premise opportunities, scheduling and conducting new and follow-up client visits.
- Ensure local market alignment with Finance & Accounting initiatives related to client targeting.
- Develop value-driven presentations for use during the client visit.
- Conduct market research and qualify/classify target accounts within local geography. Keep current of market dynamics and trends within specific market and region and forecast client demands.
- Select and employ appropriate account development strategies/programs.
- Establish client expectations and effectively communicate to appropriate parties. Advise client on staffing solutions.
- Facilitate development of professional service agreements (including negotiation of terms when necessary) between Kforce and clients.
- Coordinate with other field associates once a job order need has been identified and obtained.
- Leverage Recruitmax to track and maintain current and prospective clients.
- Determine and implement appropriate marketing techniques for market, industry, and region.
- Promote Kforce services through participation in professional associations, trade shows, and other public relations opportunities.
- Develop and execute daily plan.
- Participate in periodic training to enhance representation of clients in HR management decisions.
- None required.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrate ability to obtain Career-To-Date Gross Profit of $250K – $499K.
- Exhibit strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners, both internal and external, by building personal credibility and trust.
- Ability to engage prospective clients confidently; determine interests and motivators of key decision-makers.
- Demonstrate a strong focus on exceptional service to both clients and candidates.
- Demonstrate well-developed presentation skills including both verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to a team environment.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Proficient at handling difficult client negotiations with professionalism and respect.
- Possess the ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial mindset and professional image.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Commitment and adherence to Firm s Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent years of staffing/industry experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
- None required.
- Must have reliable transportation which affords timely travel to client sites within assigned territory.
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.